Saturday, November 08, 2008

Novemeber 8, 2008 update:

I did chemo on Thursday, it still took about 6 hours by the time I saw the Doctor and got "every last drop" of chemo! I thought it was going to speed up but it won't. Oh well, only 4 more to go!!! I was happily wearing a blue hat that says in red stitching, "CHEMO SUCKS!" My blood counts and general health is very good, the doctor even said I did "amazingly well!" I hope to keep it up. Tomorrow the Neulasta shot will kick in and that is uncomfortable in every bone of my body but the aches go away within 48 hours. Then the other stuff will begin. I hope it only lasts a week like last time but we are prepared for anything. Thanks to everyone who continues to support our family, we can't do it without all of you!!! Much Love- Shauna

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm right there with you sweetheart. I know today is a little tougher than we all had hoped for. You have so many thoughts and prayers in your behalf. Lean on and draw strength from all of that love, especially the love of our Savior. He is with you.
You are amazing, and I am so proud to be your mother. I am with you and here for you. I love you!

Melinda said...

Hi Shauna,

You are an amazing woman! You can do this! I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and remember that you can call me anytime to babysit. My boys would love to have your kids over.
-You have an amazing supporting family, too.

Nate and Di said...

You are a rockstar! I love you sis!