Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today


Hi everyone,
My appointment is over and I did well. Most of my fears have been conquered as I now know what to expect.It is very comfortable and the people are very nice. It's also easy to make friends and find someone to talk to, I have experienced this through all my appointments so far. The next few days will be more than likely just feeling a little like coming down with a cold, possible body aches, a little nausea but nothing too major...yet! It gives me the confidence that I need starting off and that is good. Now we wait 3 weeks and do it again! Just think, we are now killing cancer!! We are all in this together, I love you all for sending your love and support in so many ways. Keep sending it!!!! Much Love- Shauna

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm so proud of you. You have now taught me so much. I'm so proud to be your mom, and that love grows stronger.
No matter how old your are or what you are going through, my arms are ready to hold you and comfort you. I'm so glad to know that our Heavenly Father's love is surrounding you and will help you bear all things. You are my hero.

lisa said...

I have been thinking about you a lot. You are in our prayers. I have had a lot of morning sickness lately, but seem to slowly be coming out of it. Let me know what I can do.

sweet-sistah-sarah said...

Yay! One down and only a few more to go. Not too bad for the first one ay? Shauna you have been in my thougts so much! I need to give you a call. I'd love to take your kids for awhile on your next apt. Think they'd like to play with Chloe and Aiden? Maybe we could go to the park if weather permits.
Talk to yo soon. love Sarah Adams