Friday, March 20, 2009

Radiation!

Monday starts the radiation. I am actually anxious to get it going because then it will be 6 weeks and it's over. I have been feeling really good with the exception of the colds I keep getting and can't fight off. This one is either a sinus infection or ear infectionm either way my head hurts! My cough is very annoying especially after the surgery. You don't really want details it's just very uncomfortable! Anyway, I have been walking my 30 minutes every day and we have even gone for a family bike ride which was more difficult than I thought it would be but still great! Every day I am feeling closer to who I was before and I am so excited! Shauna

1 comment:

Nate and Di said...

Best of luck on Monday! I'm sure it has been great having a break. I love you!!!