Monday, February 09, 2009

Finally!!!!

Wow! I am so happy to be feeling better I can't even tell you! That one was my last of the "bad" chemo's and it was exceptionally awful but I am feeling better now! I just wish my energy would come back but I have to be patient. We are preparing for surgery next Wednesday, no getting out of it this time! I am not exceptionally nervous (only a noraml level of nervous) because I have had so much time to think about it and get it straight in my brain! It is going to be hard but only for a while. I will be rid of cancer at that point and that is what I have to focus on. My oncologist expects everything to come back negative (which is a positive thing, LOL)and the best outcome possible. These are good steps in the awful ladder of breast cancer. Radiation will begin 3-4 weeks after surgery. That will be another roller-coaster but only for 6 weeks. I am so thankful for everyone taking care of our family. I am also thankful for those following the blog and keeping in touch with our family. You mean so much to us and so do all of your words of encouragment. I love it! Shauna

3 comments:

Nate and Di said...

It's great to hear you're feeling a little better! You are in my thoughts and prayers as your surgery date gets closer. I love you!

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. You may not remember me, we've only met once or twice, but I was Megan and Isaac's primary teacher last year. I've been following your blog and you are often in my thoughts and prayers. I hope things continue to go well with your treatments and recovery!

Tricia said...

It's nice to hear that you are feeling better. Good luck with your surgery this week. My prayers are with you and your family. Good luck my friend.